DISTRIBUTION LIMITED TO CAPITOL HILL CREDENTIALED MEDIAWASHINGTON, D.C. – The House Armed Services Committee will markup the Fiscal Year 2022 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) on Wednesday, September 1. During the markup, the Committee will distribute electronic copies of the NDAA amendments via e-mail to interested Capitol Hill credentialed media. Amendments will be shared as they are called up for consideration by the Committee. To ensure timely distribution, subscribers to these emails will be limited to media with Capitol Hill credentials. Additionally, credentialed media outlets will be limited to one e-mail address each.
Interested media may subscribe to the distribution list here.
The distribution list will be tested up to three times prior to the markup:
- Wednesday, August 25, with the release of the Subcommittee Marks as passed;
- Monday, August 30, with the release of the Chairman’s Mark; and
- Tuesday, August 31, with any pertinent, applicable updates.
If you have signed up for the list but do not receive these tests, please reach out to HASC.CommunicationsOffice@mail.house.gov.
The list will close Tuesday, August 31 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Absolutely zero additions or deletions will be considered at that time. Subscribing media should be prepared for the frequent distribution of large files on September 1.
- Interested media must sign up ahead of the deadline;
- Open to media with Congressional Credentials only;
- One contact per media outlet;
- No revisions to the list after 5:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, August 31.