WASHINGTON, D.C. – House Armed Services Committee Staff will host bipartisan background briefings next week, ahead of subcommittee markups for the Fiscal Year 2023 National Defense Authorization Act. These virtual briefings will cover topics in the subcommittee marks and provide an opportunity for members of the press to learn more about the provisions in the bill before the markups commence.
The background briefings are off-camera, open to Capitol Hill credentialed media only, and will each last approximately 30 minutes.
- WHAT: Subcommittee Markup Press Briefings
- WHO: Bipartisan HASC Subcommittee Staff
- WHERE: RSVP using this link to receive the Microsoft Teams link and dial-in.
- WHEN: See below – all times listed in Eastern Time.
Monday, June 6, 2022
- 4:00pm ET – Subcommittee on Tactical Air and Land Forces
- 5:00pm ET – Subcommittee on Seapower and Projection Forces
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- 9:00am ET – Subcommittee on Intelligence and Special Operations
- 10:00am ET – Subcommittee on Cyber, Innovative Technologies, and Information Systems
- 11:00am ET – Subcommittee on Readiness
- 12:00pm ET – Subcommittee on Strategic Forces
- 1:00pm ET – Subcommittee on Military Personnel