WASHINGTON - The House Armed Services Committee will mark up the FY18 NDAA on June 28. During the course of the markup, the Committee will distribute electronic copies of NDAA amendments via email to interested Capitol Hill credentialed media. Amendments will be emailed as they are called up for consideration by the Committee. To ensure timely distribution, subscribers to these emails will be limited to media with Capitol Hill credentials. Additionally, credentialed media outlets will be limited to one e-mail address each.
Interested media may subscribe to the distribution list here.
The distribution list will be tested three times prior to the markup.
- Tuesday, June 20, with the release of the Subcommittee Marks;
- Monday, June 26, with the release of the Chairman's Mark;
- and Tuesday, June 27, with any additional information.
The list will close Monday, June 26, at 5 PM EDT. Absolutely zero additions or deletions will be entertained at that time. Subscribing media should be prepared for the frequent distributions of large files on June 28th and 29th.
- Interested media must sign up ahead of the deadline
- Open to media with Congressional Credentials only
- One contact per media outlet
- No additions or deletions to the list after 5 PM EDT on June 26th