Note: On May 25, 2022 and June 6, 2022, Chairman Smith and Ranking Member Rogers updated the full committee and subcommittee markup schedule for the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23). The below dates and times reflect their May 25 and June 6 updates.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Representatives Adam Smith (D-Wash.) and Mike Rogers (R-Ala.), Chairman and Ranking Member of the House Armed Services Committee, today released the full committee and subcommittee markup schedule for the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23).
House Armed Services Committee panels will consider their contributions on the following days and times in 2118 Rayburn and via WebEx:
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- 10:00am ET – Subcommittee on Cyber, Innovative Technologies, and Information Systems Markup
- 12:00pm ET – Subcommittee on Strategic Forces Markup
- 2:00pm ET – Seapower and Projection Forces Markup
- 3:30pm ET – Subcommittee on Military Personnel Markup
Thursday, June 9, 2022
- 8:00am ET – Subcommittee on Readiness Markup
- 9:00am ET – Subcommittee on Tactical Air and Land Forces Markup
- 10:00am ET – Intelligence and Special Operations Markup
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- 10:00am ET – Full Committee Markup
If the “covered period” designated by the Speaker pursuant to H. Res. 8 allowing for hybrid committee proceedings is extended to cover the dates listed above, then the subcommittee markups and the full committee markup will be held in the hybrid format. Further details and confirmation on the format will be forthcoming as information is made available.